Informative Video about CCM RevUp
Personalized Care Management
Support when you need it – In Between office Visits.
You deserve the highest quality of care, which is why it’s important that you’re offered more help between visits. Hamilton Cardiology Associates sponsored RevUp helps you successfully manage your health day-to-day and keeps your Hamilton Cardiology Associates Cardiologist up-to-date on how you are doing.
- Easy to use Hamilton Cardiology Associates recommended care management tool
- Personalized coaching directly from a dedicated RevUp Health Care Team, lead by a Registered Nurse.
- Privately track important health information that is shared only with your RevUp Health Care Team and Hamilton Cardiology Associates.
- Your Hamilton Cardiology Associates Cardiologist will review regular updates on the progress you are making in between office visits.
Hamilton Cardiology Associates’ Chronic Care Management Program (CCM)
-How it Works
RevUp helps you keep track of your health information, and monitor medications, connecting you to a health care team that supports you every step of the way.
- Enroll in the CCM Program at your next office visit.
- Connect anytime online and monthly with a Health Coach call.
- Use the RevUp website, phone app or monthly phone call to track your health numbers and daily activities.
- Receive RevUp health messages from your Health Care Team, online or over the phone.
- Automatically eligible for enrollment on our Remote Patient Monitoring Program (Click here to read about this program)
Like all Medicare Part B services, a co-insurance payment is required. If you have a Medi-Gap-type supplemental medical policy, you may not be responsible for any payment.
If you would like some help with RevUp, ask about the Caregiver Program. With your permission, you can allow a trusted family member or Caregiver to record your
information on your behalf. Your caregiver will have full access to your RevUp account and can communicate with your Health Care Team.
Get Started With RevUp Today!
For more information, ask about RevUP at your next office visit!
Watch this great video with testimonials from patients and care providers.
Remote Patient Monitoring Program
Hamilton Cardiology Associates has partnered with MDR Rev Up to offer an important service allowing you to stay connected with your health care team from home – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The RevUp Care Hub and blood pressure cuff are ordered by your cardiologist and provide additional peace of mind for you and your family.
Our care team will call you to help set up your new RevUp Care Hub and your blood pressure monitor – it’s easy!
A member of the Rev Up Team will contact you to review the program and complete your enrollment. They will then create your care plan and schedule delivery of the Care Hub and Blood Pressure (BP) Monitor to your residence. Once received, the RevUp team will contact you and assist with the easy set up and operation of the machine. Once your BP monitor is set up, all of your information regarding your vitals is uploaded and stored automatically in your RevUp app and health dashboard, and is also made available to your cardiologist to view the information they need the most to stay on top of your health.
Remote vitals monitoring with the RevUp Care Hub provides alerts to your clinical care team when your vitals are outside of their pre-determined thresholds, providing an opportunity for quick intervention and immediate care. We believe this will lead to better health outcomes and recovery times related to your medical conditions.
The RevUp Care Hub is programmed to match your individual care plan and will electronically remind you take medications, follow through on treatment tests such as blood pressure checks, or important recurring appointments. If you do not respond to these reminders, this will trigger an alert to our clinical care team, who will attempt to reach you directly for a wellness check.
Emergency Response Service
In an emergency, just press the button on your watch pendant or RevUp Care Hub and you will be connected to an emergency response team who will stay on the line and get help.
Your RevUp Care Hub easily connects you to a heath coach working with your doctor if you have questions or need support.
For more information, ask us about RPM at your next office visit!